Saturday, July 16, 2016
Ro-Con will be hosting two PokeHunts during the convention. The hours are due to the expected popularity. We don't want to draw attendance away from all the other great programming.
There are two ways to win: Most total Pokemon caught and Most different Pokemon caught.
Here's the rules:
1) All players must start at the Ro Desk at 9:00. No prior sign up necessary.
2) Must be registered for Ro-Con to participate.
3) Players must be back at the Ro Desk for counting by 11:30 for their captures to qualify.
4) Captures will be counted based on the Journal in the Pokemon Go app, and only captures between 9:00 and 11:00 will qualify.
5) In the event of a tie, winner will be based on highest CP captured.
6) Breaking any laws or otherwise making a nuisance of yourself will be grounds for disqualification from the Hunt.
7) Cheating, hacking the app, or interfering with other competitors will be grounds for disqualification from the Hunt.
There will be prizes. They will be awesome. We haven't confirmed what they are yet.